Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Tragedy At Penney Park

This is a bit off from my book, but there are definitely teardrops happening. Today, well now yesterday(11-11-11), a 9 year old girl was found dead in a sandbox at Penney Park. I did not know her, but I am saddened by her passing. It is a shame for her, and her family-my heart and prayers go out to them all. My nephew knows her older sibling, and I live down the street from the park. I have taken my children to that park to play many times. My daughter attends the same school that she attended. My heart is heavy with grief for this poor girl and her family. I cannot help but feel heartache for her, for them. I try to post something that has purpose, my purpose for this post is to say:
I pray for her family in this horrible time. I pray that they may get relief from the pain they are suffering. And remember, you never know when someones time here will be up. It happens all the time, to all different ages, when the time comes, it just comes. It may seem wrong, it is sad, enjoy your loved ones while they are here, because you never know. Hold your loved ones tight, I already do, but something about this sad event will make me cuddle my babies a little closer tonight-and every night...
RIP HANNAH MARIE TODD

1 comment:

Makuro said...

Very moving, and well said.