Friday, December 9, 2011

December 6-Christmas Music

There is a radio station-Mix 96.5 FM- that we have here in Oklahoma. From the day after Thanksgiving until Christmas, they play ONLY Christmas music. Every year I only listen to this station. I absolutely love Christmas music. I am making this post short because I am really just posting to tell you to listen to Christmas music if you don't. I know many people do not like Christmas music at all, but you should find some that you can enjoy. Christmas music does so many things. Like music in general, it can calm you. Then there is the fact that it helps to get you into the season. Christmas music is beautiful and uplifting-it would do some good to listen to some. Just wanted to throw that idea out there for you to think about...

No comments: