Saturday, April 28, 2012

YES! YAY! YIPEE!!!

Yearnings Yank Your Yesterdays

Okay, so this is my week all wrapped up, but I have to say-while I named my post as if I'm happy, I'm not. Well, okay maybe it's a little nice that the month is almost over, but it's also sad. I don't know what I will make my schedule. I was doing the to do list, but I'm all done with that. I still have my TAG!s but I was so focused on the challenge I didn't ask more people and now I'm going to be scrambling. Hey, any writers reading this, feel free to leave your email in the comments if you'd like to do a TAG. I mean, I do have some coming up, but just not enough. I was booked up better, I'm so slacking.

This week was okay, I'm still struggling to adjust to one of my meds. I've spent the week napping WAY too much. My lack of energy has made me a little irritable. I need all the energy I can get, not having any is hard to handlePlus, being so tired makes it hard to get anything done. It's challenging enough to manage my kiddos. With the little bit of energy I do have being spent on the little ones, I can't get anything else accomplished.

No housework, no writing, no revising. I've been (barely) getting critiques done. It's so frustrating. I hate not writing, and taking it easy is not a strong suit of mine. I want to do something, anything, that is productive. But every time I think I can-next thing I know I'm waking up from a nap. GRRRR.

Anyway, the challenge is almost over and now I have to get back to my regular schedule...I'm not sure what I will fill my Mondays and Wednesdays with. I may have to skip some M/Ws until I can work it out. I can say that I will have some contests coming up FOR SURE! It's so exciting, I have some awesome books. :D One will be around the second week of May and the other will be around the end of May-beginning of June (hopefully). So make sure you stick around :)

And that's my week wrapped up-sort of.

How do you feel now that the challenge is almost over? Are you happy or sad? Are you ready to go back to your regular schedule? Are you going to keep checking the blogs on the linky list after the challenge is over? I will :)

Happy Saturday :)

3 comments:

Martha said...

Stopping by from the A-Z challenge and following now too.

I have mixed feeling about it being almost over. I'm relieved because my life is way too busy and I'm behind on all kinds of things, but sad too because it's been a lot of fun and I've met a lot of great bloggers.

I hope you get adjusted to your new meds and get to feeling better soon!

Have a great weekend and a great final challenge day :)

Kela McClelland said...

Martha-Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend as well :) And I hope I get adjusted to my new medicine too, thank you :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm exhausted but I'll miss highlighting other bloggers. Might have to continue that next month. I will be pulling back just a little so I can continue working on my third book.