Monday, July 30, 2012

Mention Monday - Awesome Peeps

So, there are some people who deserve a shout out just because. These people comment on my blog all the time-regardless if I can make it to theirs or not, tweet about my blog and retweet my tweets, and they #FollowFriday me quite often. They are awesome peeps who deserve to be mentioned, they deserve recognition.

First up, because I suppose it's possible that someone does not know this awesome guy, Alex J Cavanaugh. Blogger, author of CassaStar and CassaFire, and all around great person.

Next up is an awesome woman who is making a name for herself not only in the parenting world, but the writer world also. Jean Oram is the wonderful woman behind the awesome Kid's Play site, she's got a story coming out in an anthology soon, and she's super mod over at AQC. Jean can be found in so many places so, click here for the links.

E.M. LaBonte is a writer, blogger, and such an awesome chick. She mentions people all the time, does shout outs constantly, and she's just so sweet and too kind.

Jacqueline Gardner is the author of a few awesome books (links: here, here, and here) and she's just released her latest along with a GIVEAWAY-Woot! Go check her out and look her books up, I'm a big fan and I definitely recommend them.

Caterina Torres is a blogger (and she's finally enabled comments on her blog-woot!), author of Zombie Whisperer-a book that puts a bit of a spin on your average zombies and all without the major gore, and she's an overall genuinely sweet and awesome lady.

I want to wrap this up so, I'm going to make a list of a few more awesome peeps, there's just so many...

Kendra (she also gave me an award that I need to post about.)
Utsav - Blog
Brighton - Same as Utsav's and he's also got the kickstarter project happening until August 8.
SC
CharleeVale
DL Hammons

(And one more thing I wanted to mention: There is an open submissions going on for an anthology. Check out the details at The Elephant's Bookshelf. Writers, check it out-deadline is Aug 17.)

Okay, I know that's a lot of links, but these people are so worth the mentions. Please check 'em out if you haven't already.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that you have a wonderful week. :)
Happy Monday Everyone! :D

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thank you, Kela!
Some of those awesome people are new to me!

DL Hammons said...

Such a pleasant surprise! Thank you for including me in such an awesome list of bloggers! :)

E. M. LaBonte said...

Awe, *blush* Thanks hun! I mention because you deserve it! you rock some epic socks. ;) <3

Kela McClelland said...

Alex- you're very welcome and yay! that there are some new people for you. :D

DL-You're very welcome and deserving. :)

Em- You're welcome! And thank YOU!! <3

Jeannette said...

Thanks for this post! It's great to have the info all in one place.

I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Apologies if you've already received it or don't do awards. The info is HERE.

Kelley Lynn said...

Isn't this blogging community wonderful? SO nice of you to recognize them just for the sake of recognizing.

Kendra503 said...

Thanks for the mention!!

*Gasps and points to E.M. Labonte and Cat* I KNOW THESE PEOPLE! I KNOW THESE PEOPLE!

*Coughs* ... :3

caterina torres said...

XD thanks!