Monday, July 23, 2012

Mention Monday - Brighton Luke, American Dreamsicle, and a Guest Post

Hey, hey...I've got a special Mention Monday for you. :)

(EDIT: First off, I've got my first guest blog post today over at SC Write - Writing, Publishing, and Harry Potter. I'm not sure the time it will go up, but be sure to check it out. :D )

The awesome Brighton Luke has a Kickstarter thing happening right now. Kickstarter is a website that people use to get donated money that is used toward a project they'd like to complete. For this one, it's a movie Brighton and his crew would like to make happen.

I think the idea behind the film is interesting and I'd donate if possible, unfortunately I'm not able to. That is why I'm making this post. If you could check it out and give if possible, that'd be awesome. If not, then I'm hoping you can at least help spread the word.

This Kickstarter project will be going until August 8. Please check it out.




You can find out more about Brighton on Twitter, Facebook, and his blog.

Thanks for stopping by. 

Happy Mentioning. :)

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

It does sound interesting!

Gina Gao said...

This sounds really interesting.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com