Friday, August 31, 2012

Slowly, but Surely

So, as many of my regular followers may have noticed, I didn't have a Thursday TAG! posted yesterday. There was a reason for that...

I'm still working on what I want to do that's more related to my genre, but I have many things that will stay the same. My schedule won't be back to normal until Monday, September 10.

This coming Monday, I'm not only participating in a blog hop, but I've also got a second post scheduled.  And then on Wednesday, I've got the blog hop still happening on top of the Insecure Writer's Support Group post. (That one should be exciting...). Because of the double posting on Monday and Wednesday, those are the only days I'm posting next week.

But, come Sept 10, I'll be back on it. I've got a little motivation back and I'm going to push myself to find the rest. I don't know where this funk came from, but I'm crawling out of it-even if it's a slow-go.

Anywho, that's all. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Friday!!! :D

4 comments:

Karen Baldwin said...

Seems many writers have been a the same funk. Hope as the season changes, so do the funks.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

September will make the funk go away!
Good plan with only two posts next week. That's all I plan to do as well.

Yolanda Renée said...

I have a blog talk radio show that I've been rescheduling and rescheduling due to a one track mind. I wanted to get book one on Kindle and book two on Kindle -- I thought I could do it in a couple of weeks -- it took two months. Now to regroup and restart and get to work. You can only do what you can do.

SC Author said...

Yay, glad to hear it :) It's tough, doing what we do.