Friday, September 7, 2012

What I Did Last Summer-Fact or Fiction Reveal

I've been ready for this post since Monday, lol. So, here goes:

On Monday I posted about Fire in the Hole. Let me start by saying, we did go to Silver Dollar City a lot when I was younger, and Fire in the Hole was and still is a for real ride. That story had truths in it. Such as-my sister made fun of me, in fact, my entire family made fun of me. I was terrified during the ride. In tears by the time it was over. There was no malfunction however, and there was no jerk. That year, I vacationed with my grandparents, aunts and uncle, cousin, parents, and my sister. I rode sitting next to my grandpa, and although I loved him dearly, he was the jerk doing stuff to scare the crap out of me. There was someone behind me doing/saying things to scare me, but I can't remember who or what exactly they did/said. That ride also did scar me for life. I have never rode another coaster and highly doubt I ever will. ANYWHO-That story was FALSE,

Which means my ride from hell was TRUE. Oh, so true. And scary. Jeez, so many things went wrong on that trip. There were other minor details that I left out because it would've put me way over the 500 words. Let's just say, that trip made me a bit afraid of road trips. It was bad. And the hail was seriously that scary.

Most people guessed that story number one was true and story number two was false...Which makes me happy that I successfully fooled so many. :D

Thanks for this blog hop, Emily and Melodie, it was a lot of fun.

I'm behind on getting to some of the blogs, I still plan on getting to them all though. Thanks for stopping by.

And (shameless plug) don't forget I'm hosting a giveaway! (Details here)

Happy Friday, Everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. :)

5 comments:

Tara Tyler said...

i am a terrible guesser at this!
ride was scary, but you lived to tell about it, right? and told it well!

have a great weekend!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You are good! You should write mysteries. We'd never see the killer coming.

Emily R. King said...

I think I guessed this one wrong. Dang. Good job writing!

Thanks for participating!

Isis Rushdan said...

Sorry the ride from hell was true. Well done!

A.L. Sonnichsen said...

Dang, wrong again! I'm not doing very well here so far. :) Good job tricking everybody! :D