Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I'm not sure that anyone is going to be thinking of reading blogs today, but I'm posting anyway.

First off, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you're having (or already had) a fantastic day. I'm going to an early black Friday sale unfortunately, actually two different stores. One in the AM and one at midnight. Really good deals, so I've got to brave the madness.

Anyway...This is day four of my week of thanks and today I am thankful for my family. We have our problems sometimes, but what family doesn't? And I love them even when they're not being very loveable. Family has always been really important to me and I'm spending my day with mine. I hope all of my online buddies celebrating Thanksgiving are getting to spend time with theirs as well.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I am spending time with mine!
Have a great Thanksgiving, Kela.

Kelley Lynn said...

Hope your Thanksgiving was amazing!