Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy IWSG Wednesday

And here we are at yet another first Wednesday of the month. I'm happy to write this post today because I am finally really back on track. Yay!

Crits are caught up, writing is happening (partially thanks to NaNoWriMo which I'm participating in again this year), and editing is coming up soon(once I decide which story I want to revise first). Plus, I've got my blog schedule all worked out and beginning next week, I've got some posts all lined up and ready to go. I was going to get it running a couple weeks back and decided I wanted to get caught up on everything else first.

Now that I am all caught up and back on track, reading blogs and jumping back into social networking will follow.

And then I'm going to keep moving day by day, always worried that I may regress back to where I've been this past year. Always in fear that I will fall behind on everything, not reading, not writing, slowly losing myself...And it'll be okay, I'll be okay. I don't want to lose that worry, because without it, I may forget that feeling of being lost. I may forget myself, losing myself again and that's what will trigger the drop right back into the mess I was.

The worry will keep my insecurities at the front of my mind and I'll just have to make sure it fuels my determination to stay on track. But I've been on this roller coaster long enough to know that insecurities are a necessity. Because if you're never insecure, how do you know what it truly means to be secure? It's just like being successful, if you don't know what it feels like to fail, you can't appreciate that feeling of succeeding. And being the overly emotional person that I am, I like to feel and appreciate it all.

So I'm going to wrap my insecurities around me, then secure them and myself.

Happy Wednesday. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. :)

(Don't forget to check out Alex J Cavanaugh, along with the new IWSG website and Facebook.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

E-Hug.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You're caught up and you have a schedule. Let that keep you on track. Good to have you back!

Anonymous said...

That's the scariest thing about being all caught up and on schedule, waiting for the chaos to hit unexpectedly again. I guess we could just learn to enjoy them both. Have fun with NaNo.