Wednesday, January 7, 2015

IWSG All About Me

(Make sure you check out the IWSG website and founder of this group, Alex J Cavanaugh.)So, I already had my post written out and then I just saw I was supposed to introduce myself. But that's okay, I'll have two posts today. To see the other post, click here.

And onto some stuff about me:

I'm a mother and a writer. I also am basically a personal assistant for my mom. Plus I run errands for my dad and I work at the gym (where my kids do dance and gymnastics) twice a week.

My kids are (recently) online homeschooled and both of them are in gymnastics and hip-hop. I don't really have a life outside of my kids and parents. Aside from when I stay up late and find time to do things I want to do (mostly online games, writing, and blogging).

This year is the first year that my youngest will be competing in gymnastics so I'll be adding gymnastics meets to my schedule which should be interesting. Most of them are going to be on Sundays though so that's not too bad.

I spent a lot of last year not blogging enough and my visiting was even worse, but I'm going to do better this year. I also tend to write too much on my blog posts and struggle to write enough in my books.

And that's about it, but if you're curious about anything else, feel free to ask. :)


5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You do stay busy!

Chrys Fey said...

I hope you have a more productive blogging year, Kela! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

SC Author said...

Yay I'm glad you're back :) I missed you!

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing! lol Twinsies. ^V^

I think it's cool your kids do gymnastics and hip-hop. We had an adult gymnastics class, and I sprained my toes on the trampoline. lol Then our instructor got deported to Virginia, so we never went back.

randi lee said...

Life does have a habit of getting in the way, doesn't it? Sounds like you're quite good at the balancing act. I see a lot of writers apologize for not visiting more blogs...you can only do as much as you can do, you know? No need to apologize for life getting in the way. Just do what you can :)